Oregon Licensing Information
This page is meant as a guide for those applying for a massage license in Oregon. Please see below for guides, helpful links and videos. The videos walk you through the entire Oregon massage exam and licensing process. For additional information, please contact Amy Stark at 800-844-3420 or by e-mail here.
OSM Licensing Guide
Download our guide to the examination and licensing process. Includes:
- Visual Licensing Chart
- Step-by-Step Guide to Written & Practical Exams
- Overview of Professional Organizations
- Oregon Practical Exam Application
- Practical Exam Study Guide – ***New!
- FSMTB – MBLEx Content Outline
- NCBTMB – NCETM Content Outline
- NCBTMB – NCETMB Content Outline
Oregon Board of Massage Therapists
Oregon Practical Exam Procedure
The video below was produced by the Oregon Board of Massage Therapists to help give you an understanding of the practical exam procedure. The candidate’s answers are not meant as an example of a passing/perfect score, so please remember not to replicate exactly what the candidate is demonstrating in the video.
Massage Therapists from Other States:
Click here for information about having your transcripts reviewed for Oregon licensing.
View Larger Map