Ray Siderius Scholarship
OSM is currently accepting scholarship applications from eligible students enrolled in the massage training program. Scholarships will be awarded for Spring and Fall terms.
- $500 Tuition Scholarship ~ Recipient will receive a $500 reduction in tuition to be dispersed over one or more quarters.
- Student applicant must have successfully completed all admissions requirements of OSM and been enrolled in the massage training program.
- Students are eligible to apply after satisfactory completion of the Massage Fundamentals course.
- Student should demonstrate a sincere commitment to their education in the healing arts.
- Student must demonstrate a significant financial need.
- Student must demonstrate satisfactory academic performance as defined in the OSM Program Catalogue/Student Handbook.
- Students are only eligible to receive one scholarship award.
- Student must submit completed Scholarship Application to Meagan Bradley (via firstname.lastname@example.org). By February 11th for Spring and October 27th for Fall.
- Student will complete an interview with Admissions Coordinator, Director of Education and other school officials.
- Applicants who are not awarded may reapply for future scholarship opportunities.
Method of Disbursement
- The scholarship recipient and all student applicants will be notified of decision by February 28th for Spring and November 6th for Fall.
- Scholarship funds will be applied to the recipient’s tuition costs quarterly, as award stipulates.
- Recipients who do not maintain satisfactory academic progress will forfeit scholarship award.
- Scholarship awards have no cash value.