Jobs At Oregon School of Massage
Front Desk and Clinic Coordinator – Portland Campus
Oregon School of Massage has an opening for a Clinic/Front Desk Coordinator. This position will be 32-38 hours per week, compensation is $14 per hour plus sick and vacation time, paid holidays and profit sharing options.
The position is responsible for implementing OSM’s student and LMT clinic. This includes scheduling, set-up, confirmation, and check-in of clinic appointments. Other Duties include maintenance of clinic database, creation of clinic flyers and announcements, clinic file creation, maintenance and other duties as needed. This position will work some evenings and one Saturday per month.
This position is the 1st responder for phones and walk-ins at the front desk. They will regularly check voicemail, ensure the lobby and break areas are clean and well stocked. They will support all Administrative tasks such as registration, maintaining display schedules, route incoming calls and faxes, store transactions, and others as needed or determined by the staff supervisor.
- Exceptional customer service, time management, oral and written communication, and organizational skills
- Professional, discreet, warm demeanor
- Provide back-up to administrative staff, customer service and store sales.
- Experience with MS Office; willingness to learn new software
- Efficient and comfortable working in a busy environment with minimal supervision
- Multi-line phone experience
- Experience in Macintosh environment
• Understand and model OSM Mission and values, explain OSM’s body/mind/spirit curriculum and operational philosophy
• Knowledge of massage or other healing arts
Please submit a resume and cover letter by June 15th to:
Oregon School of Massage
9500 SW Barbur Blvd, Suite 100
Portland, OR 97219