Jobs At Oregon School of Massage
General Manager – Portland
Oregon School of Massage is a community leader in the field of massage education. We embody our strong core values and body mind spirit philosophy in our business administration, and are committed to continuing a business model of integration, communication, and holism.
We are looking for a Heart-Centered, Business-Minded professional to lead our management team and move our organization forward. This position will work closely with the school owner to leverage assets and maximize potential for growth. Candidates would be sensitive to the vision of the school but focused on the nuts and bolts of operations, able to see the big picture and pull the people and pieces together.
- Manage the Business Planning and Development of a career school
- Spearhead Marketing and Growth efforts
- Oversee curriculum development and instructional staff, communicate with regulatory and accrediting bodies
- Provide leadership for internal administration, employee management, and financial operations
- Integrate front and back end operation with components of staff support, HR, IT, accounting, and databases
- Facilitate with Community and Industry networking and opportunities
• Experience in small business management
• Degree in business, education, administration or organizational development
• Familiarity with integrative health fields
• Experience with educational institutions a plus
• Strong communication skills and ability to outreach effectively
Our top candidate will combine business savvy, marketing and financial management skills, commitment to our educational product, and ability to connect our mission to the needs of the community.
Reports to: President/Owner
Compensation: FT, $48-50k DOE plus sick time, vacation time, paid holidays, and profit sharing options
Please email Resume and Cover Letter by February 12th to: