Jobs At Oregon School of Massage
Front Desk and Clinic Coordinator – Portland Campus
Oregon School of Massage has an opening for a Clinic/Front Desk Coordinator. This position will be 32-38 hours per week. Compensation is $13 per hour, plus sick and vacation time, paid holidays and profit sharing options.
The position is responsible for implementing OSM’s student and LMT clinic. This includes scheduling, set-up, confirmation, and check-in of clinic appointments. Other Duties include maintenance of clinic database, creation of clinic flyers and announcements, clinic file creation, maintenance and other duties as needed.
This position is the 1st responder for phones and walk-ins at the front desk and as such will act as the face and voice of the organization. As the front desk and clinic coordinator, this person is responsible for creating and maintaining a welcoming, friendly, and home-like atmosphere for students and guests.
They will support all Administrative tasks such as registration, maintaining display schedules, route incoming calls and faxes, bookstore POS transactions, and others as needed or determined by the staff supervisor. They will regularly check voicemail, return phone calls, answer inquiries, and ensure the lobby and break areas are clean and well stocked.
- Exceptional customer service, time management, oral & written communication, and organizational skills.
- Professional, discreet, warm demeanor with a helpful, service oriented attitude.
- Provide back-up to administrative staff, customer service and bookstore sales.
- Experience with Apple and PC operating systems; ability to learn and use new software easily.
- Efficient and comfortable working in a busy environment with minimal supervision and frequent interruptions.
- Able to prioritize tasks and problem solve while maintaining upbeat, positive attitude.
- Able to ask effective questions to clarify own understanding and improve communication between colleagues, students, and clients.
- Multi-line phone experience
• Understand and model OSM Mission and values, explain OSM’s body/mind/spirit curriculum and operational philosophy
• Knowledge and interest in massage therapy or other healing arts
Please submit a resume and cover letter by January 17th to:
Kristy Bess – email@example.com
Oregon School of Massage
9500 SW Barbur Blvd
Portland, OR 97219