Jobs At Oregon School of Massage
Full Charge Bookkeeper – OSM Portland
Are you interested in Holistic healthcare? We are Oregon School of Massage, a private professional school devoted to massage and related health education.
Responsibilities: The Full Charge Bookkeeper responsibilities include A/P, A/R, payroll and month-end closing processes, as well as other accounting functions as requested by management. The successful candidate will be able to efficiently prioritize and manage multiple tasks, while maintaining a high level of accuracy and customer service.
Minimum qualifications: 2 years or more performing full charge bookkeeping, 2 or more years using quickbooks, Excellent Communication and Time Management skills.
Compensation: $24+ DOE
Submit Resume and Questions to Ray Siderius firstname.lastname@example.org for a more detailed job description
Part Time Front Desk and Admissions Coordinator – OSM Salem
Are you interested helping people towards a career in alternative healthcare? If so, we may be looking for you! We have a job opening for a part-time Front Desk and Admissions Coordinator.
Oregon School of Massage is a private professional school devoted to massage and related health education. We are committed to holistic education and training designed to integrate body, mind, heart and spirit.
Front desk duties include classroom setup, maintaining the facility, and providing support to students and instructors. Customer service experience, computer skills and previous experience working in admissions or with new students in a school environment are helpful.
As our Coordinator, you will be responsible for all aspects of Salem student admissions, as well as providing students the support they need to be successful in enrolling in massage school.
This position reports to the Salem Supervisor and the school President. This Coordinator is hourly, non-exempt position and, working approximately 24 hours per week with a starting wage of $18/hour. The schedule includes participating in and helping to plan 1-2 events per month, including some evenings and weekends. The work is performed on-site at our Salem Location at 2111 Front Stree NE.
We offer paid time off, paid holidays, sick leave, massage tuition and store discounts, employee assistance program, optional dental coverage, and profit-sharing options.
Please submit a Resume and Cover Letter by May 26th to:
Jason Aguayo at email@example.com
The position will remain open until filled.
Instructor Positions – Portland & Salem
Oregon School of Massage is seeking massage and bodywork instructors for both campuses. Oregon School of Massage is a professional, vocational school licensed by the State of Oregon and approved by the Oregon Board of Massage Therapists. Ideal candidates will have integrated teaching experience (i.e. teaching that engages the student in both objective and subjective aspects of the subject matter), a clinical background as a massage therapist or other health care provider, and additional training or experience in personal growth.
Reports To: Director of Education / General Manager
Hours: Depending on course load
- Understand and model OSM Mission and values
- Practice open, respectful and honest communications
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional development
- Develop an understanding of, and ability to explain, body/mind/spirit integration ideas which guide OSM curriculum and operational philosophy
- Demonstrate support of profitable and successful organizational operation
- Provide training for students in designated subject areas
- Conduct classroom operations and activities
- Practice growth centered education model
- Participate in quarterly debriefing and staff meetings
- Assist with curriculum review and revisions as needed
- Provide grades to Registrar in timely manner
- Ensure proper set up and closure of classroom
General Goals of OSM Instructional Staff
– Integrated classroom experience – body, mind, spirit
– Well-organized delivery of service
– Successful training of and Board preparation for each student
– Model professional communications with students and staff
– Strive for excellence in instruction
– Maintain valuable use of classroom time
– Access and present to all learning styles
Minimum Term of Employment
One quarter With one quarter notice of completion where able
– Two years teaching or practice experience in area to be taught
– Professional training/experience in adult education setting
– Professional communication
– Demonstrated experience with and commitment to personal, professional and organizational growth
– Ability to lift up to 30lbs
Please submit a resume and cover letter to:
Ray Siderius – firstname.lastname@example.org
Oregon School of Massage
9500 SW Barbur Blvd
Portland, OR 97219