Jobs At Oregon School of Massage
General Manager – Portland Campus
Compensation: FT, $55K plus ownership option.OSM, a leader in the field for over thirty years, has provided massage education with an emphasis on body/mind integration and ethical integrity. We are committed to continuing this model of integration and holism
We are looking for a heart-centered, business-minded professional to lead our management team and move our organization forward. This position will work closely with the school owner to leverage assets and maximize potential for growth. Candidates must be able to both articulate the mission of the school and manage day-to-day activities.
• Manage the Business Planning and Development of a career school
• Spearhead Marketing and Growth efforts
• Oversee curriculum development and instructional staff
•Communicate with regulatory and accrediting bodies
• Provide leadership for internal administration and professional networking.
• Experience in small business management
• Degree in business, education, administration or related field
• Familiarity with integrative health care (knowing Ken Wilber’s integration model would be helpful)
• Experience with educational institutions a plus
• Strong communication skills and ability to outreach effectively
Our top candidate will combine business savvy, marketing and financial management skills, commitment to our educational product, and ability to connect our mission to the needs of the community.
Please email Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org