Jobs At Oregon School of Massage
MASSAGE INSTRUCTORS NEEDED – Portland
The Oregon School of Massage is seeking massage and bodywork instructors for our Portland campus. OSM is a professional, vocational school licensed by the State of Oregon and approved by the Oregon Board of Massage Therapists. The person we are looking for is someone with integrated teaching experience (i.e. teaching that engages the student in both objective and subjective aspects of the subject matter), a clinical background as a massage therapist or other health care provider, and additional training or experience in personal growth.
Please fax or e-mail resume and cover letter to:
Lisa Barck Garofalo
Registrar – Portland
Oregon School of Massage has a Registrar position opening at our Portland Campus.
The position varies from 32-40 hours a week. $16-$19/hour based on experience.
- Maintain all Student records for both Portland and Salem Campuses including registrations, grades, and quarterly graduation packets
- Prepare, update and distribute course syllabus, rosters, attendance/grade sheets, course handouts, tests, evaluation forms for classes.
- Provide back-up to administrative staff, customer service and store sales.
- Monitor registration systems and processes for greater efficiencies integrating both industry trends and internal needs.
- Understand and model OSM Mission and values.
• Database experience (FileMaker Pro required)
• Multi-Line phone experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Mac computer experience
• Excellent organization & time management skills
Please submit a resume and cover letter by March 30th, 2018 to:
Oregon School of Massage
9500 SW Barbur Blvd, Suite 100
Portland, OR 97219
General Manager – Portland
Oregon School of Massage is a community leader in the field of massage education. We embody our strong core values and body mind spirit philosophy in our business administration, and are committed to continuing a business model of integration, communication, and holism.
We are looking for a Heart-Centered, Business-Minded professional to lead our management team and move our organization forward. This position will work closely with the school owner to leverage assets and maximize potential for growth. Candidates would be sensitive to the vision of the school but focused on the nuts and bolts of operations, able to see the big picture and pull the people and pieces together.
- Manage the Business Planning and Development of a career school
- Spearhead Marketing and Growth efforts
- Oversee curriculum development and instructional staff, communicate with regulatory and accrediting bodies
- Provide leadership for internal administration, employee management, and financial operations
- Integrate front and back end operation with components of staff support, HR, IT, accounting, and databases
- Facilitate with Community and Industry networking and opportunities
• Experience in small business management
• Degree in business, education, administration or organizational development
• Familiarity with integrative health fields
• Experience with educational institutions a plus
• Strong communication skills and ability to outreach effectively
Our top candidate will combine business savvy, marketing and financial management skills, commitment to our educational product, and ability to connect our mission to the needs of the community.
Reports to: President/Owner
Compensation: FT, $48-50k DOE plus sick time, vacation time, paid holidays, and profit sharing options
Please email Resume and Cover Letter by February 12th to: